You choose - your photographic artwork can be printed on archival photographic paper OR as a "ready to hang" canvas art piece.
Interested with FRAMING your completed photo pieces? Scroll down to check out the selection of beautiful wood frames available through WallsBeautiful.
GALLERY WRAP CANVAS
- Printed on Lexjet Fredrix Sunset Matte Canvas. This is a poly cotton blend with a beautiful texture and high white point and wide color gamut.
- This fabric is a rich 470 gsm, acid and OBA free with a neutral ph that is completely archival.
- Printed on the Epson 9800 large format printer using 8 inks for extremely high color range retention.
- Our premium Epson Ultra K3 inks are archival and produce scratch resistant prints with smooth tones and rich colors.
- Professional UV protective coating is included in the price.
- The canvas is wrapped around sturdy pine or poplar stretcher bars ready to hang.
- This product is available in 1.5" thickness.
- Idea Tip: Try ordering several pieces for a wall grouping of various sizes and thicknesses.
LUSTRE PHOTO PAPER
- The paper the pros use – KODAK Endura Premier photo papers set the gold standard for print quality
- The high-quality paper delivers vibrant, true-to-life colors while maintaining clean whites, rich blacks, and realistic skin tones
- Printed on state-of-the-art professional Kodak printers, the paper’s color range helps to create images with superior contrast and saturation.
- The lustre finish reduces glare and resists fingerprints
- Idea Tip: Instead of trying to choose just one of your favorite images for the wall…make several smaller framed prints and make a grouping that allows you to share more of that special event.
CUSTOMIZATION? YOU BET! ...and in MANY ways!
Since each and every art piece from WallsBeautiful is printed to your specific requests; we can customize them to your preferences. Take a look at the options and alterations available on ANY IMAGE.
In addition to our top selling photographic products, you may be interested in other unique printed materials. How about Fine Art papers, acrylic, metal or fabric?
Just fill out our Contact Us form and an Art Advisor will call to discuss your ideas.
Composition & Cropping
Since most pieces are designed or site "full image", don't overlook additional possibilities in design and impact by changing the crop and composition. Choices are many, vertical, horizontal, panoramic, squares or zoom in for close-crop detail of a subject.
Any of our full color original images can be altered in color to match your needs. Consider black and white, monochrome, a sepia "antique look", or even "spot coloring" for a mixture of black and white and color.
When you talk to one of our Art Advisors, let us know the "feel" of your projects. Our effects can add a vintage look, a watercolor appearance, even a pop-art or posterized look.
Inspirational words & quotes
This may be the epitome of personalization for your art! Do you have a favorite quote, a family phrase, or even a company slogan? Add it to your chosen image in any color and a variety of fonts.
A matte black wood frame.
Snow Cap White
A beautiful snow white wood frame.
A warm gold tone matte wood frame.
A matte pewter toned wood frame.
Deep Rich Walnut
A rich walnut stained wood frame.
Antique Grey Barn
A weathered grey stained wood frame.
A golden oak stained wood frame.